SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

August 2012

From:
Artifex Maximus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Artifex Maximus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2012 15:38:09 +0200
Hello!

Is there any recommended way to create a custom ISO installer? I have
no X on my SL just pure console. I've read that revisor is old and not
supported but pungi is great. I've tried pungi under Fedora 17 for
"cross build" without success (packages were downloaded but some
problems with anaconda at building boot image stage). CentOS 6.3 does
not have pungi. I think SL does not have pungi as well. So revisor is
the only tool for building such images here in SL land?

Bye,