SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

January 2013

From:
Paul Robert Marino <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Robert Marino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2013 10:39:31 -0500
yea I have to admit the mp3 thing is a little annoying but can be
fixed by any number of plugins so its not a total loss. but then again
audio in websites has always been an odd thing to implement.

that being said Ive been using novnc on an almost daily basis. despite
the unavoidable latency it adds due to the fact that its translating
VNC to HTML 5 and back it probably the handiest remote console client
Ive ever used because it just works in any browser on any workstation
or phone without using any plugins.