SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

March 2011

From:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2011 09:20:27 -0500
On 03/25/2011 09:02 AM, [log in to unmask] wrote:
> Kevin Thomas writes:
>
>> « HTML content follows »
>> I don't know if everyone was aware of this (I just found out yesterday),
>> but there is a forum for Scientific Linux.  It looks like it was created
>> fairly recently.  I just wanted to bring it up in case some of you prefer
>> web forums to mail lists (like me).  The url
>> is<URL:http://scientificlinux.proboards.com/index.cgi?>http://scientificli
>> nux.proboards.com/index.cgi?
>>

>> Kevin
>
> Maybe it would be interesting to have some official forums under
> scientificlinux.org domain name; these proboard things, they come and
> go.
>
> My 2p
>
> --
> Nux!
> www.nux.ro

We currently cannot have forum's on the official www.scientificlinux.org
sites.  This is due to the login restrictions that we currently are
under.  This issue is currently being looked at, but is a lower priority
than a few other items.

Troy Dawson
Troy Dawson  [log in to unmask]  (630)840-6468
Fermilab  ComputingDivision/SCF/FEF/SLSMS Group