SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

May 2015

From:
Serguei Mokhov <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 30 May 2015 20:50:19 -0400
On Sat, May 30, 2015 at 2:52 PM, ToddAndMargo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> My SL7, wine 32 notes finally proofread.
>
> I am having trouble figuring out how to add something to Wine's
> WIKI.
>
> Is there a better place to post it?

This mailing list?

Though perhaps you can also post it on places like GitHub such that
later an RPM spec file can be contributed by yourself or others who
have cycles to do it, next to the notes. Then the spec/notes can be
maintained there and have a more permanent visibility with revision
history. Just a thought.

--
Serguei Mokhov
http://www.cs.concordia.ca/~mokhov