SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

October 2006

From:
Miles O'Neal <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miles O'Neal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2006 13:57:47 -0500
Michael Hannon said...

|If you have any suggestions, please pass them along to me.

I don't know if it will work for this issue,
but in the past whenever my mailbox got into
a state where elm could not read it, reading
it in with "mail" and writing it back out
usually solved the problem.  Have you tried
that?

Random thought if that doesn;t work:
If you can determine the character set used,
change the language and retry, then change
the language back to whatever he normally
uses.