SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

March 2015

From:
"P. Larry Nelson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 2015 13:00:30 -0600
Contents of /etc/nsswitch.conf (minus the comments):

passwd:     nis files
shadow:     nis files
group:      nis files

hosts:      files nis dns

bootparams: nisplus [NOTFOUND=return] files

ethers:     files
netmasks:   files
networks:   files
protocols:  files
rpc:        files
services:   files

netgroup:   nis files

publickey:  nisplus

automount:  files nisplus
aliases:    files nisplus

Thanks,
- Larry

--
P. Larry Nelson (217-244-9855) | IT Administrator
461 Loomis Lab                 | High Energy Physics Group