SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

December 2014

From:
Ben Waugh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ben Waugh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2014 11:19:15 +0000
The only documentation I can find for the dconf settings for Mate is
what is available under "Description" when you click on a setting in
dconf-editor. That is presumably at least accurate, even if you have to
hunt around to find what you want.

--
Dr Ben Waugh                                   Tel. +44 (0)20 7679 7223
Computing and IT Manager                       Internal: 37223