SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

May 2015

From:
ToddAndMargo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ToddAndMargo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 May 2015 10:34:28 -0700

On 05/20/2015 10:10 AM, James M. Pulver wrote:
 > Can't you use rdesktop to a defined Remote App in Windows? Or is that
only in a Windows Server OS?

 > --
 > James Pulver
 > CLASSE Computer Group
 > Cornell University

Hi James,

I use RDesktop a lot.  That is a definite possibility.  I wonder is
the Windows Seamless RPD utility will work in XP.  Be fun to figure out.

When I am rdesktop'ed into my Windows users, I am always tickled
that the stupid clipboard doesn't crash.  I even rdesktop into
an XRDP server running Fedora Core 21.

Thank you!

-T

--