SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

May 2005

From:
Michael Mansour <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Mansour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 May 2005 14:19:36 +1000
Hi Connie/Troy,

I use Michael Fratoni's whichcd:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/whichcd

on various machines. It does similar to the whichcd.py script supplied by RH
(which we've discussed earlier), but on a much larger scale, as it includes
various distributions which can be queried, not just the distribution it's
running on.

I'm looking at getting whichcd to support SL3/4, and Michael Fratoni is happy
to add support for it. I asked him what I need for him to support it and below
is his reply.

I don't have all the CD's myself, so thought maybe you could help out and send
him what he needs?

If not, please let me know and I'll endeavour to get him the info.

Thanks.

Michael.