SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

March 2005

From:
Maarten Ballintijn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maarten Ballintijn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 16:57:46 -0500
Hi,

In the case of single level arrays, just marking the partitions
type auto-start (fd) should be sufficient I think?

It seems that the assemble option of mdadm should be able to
replace raidstart in the rest of the cases?

I've been using mdadm for all normal array management and recovery
functions. It does its job very well.

Cheers,

Maarten.

--