SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

March 2007

From:
"P. Larry Nelson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
P. Larry Nelson
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2007 16:18:58 -0500
Thanks again Connie!
I'll check the [Auto] setting on Monday and see if it's got an [Enabled]
setting.  That may do it....

But, given that I may just not be able to use the floppy, I still don't
understand how you get a driver .img file onto a cd-r.  After all, systems
*are* being shipped these days sans floppy drives.

- Larry

--
P. Larry Nelson (217-244-9855) | Systems/Network Administrator
461 Loomis Lab                 | High Energy Physics Group