SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

July 2009

From:
Jon Peatfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jon Peatfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jul 2009 20:19:28 +0100
No help for this time round but for some future update how about replacing
all the lines:

    gpgkey=...

in all the repos with:

    include=file:///etc/yum.slrepokeys

where the file /etc/yum.slrepokeys contains:

    gpgkey=file...

as before so it can be updated without worrying about whether the
individual .repo files have had minor edits.

I think that I prefer the idea of all the keys for a set of related
repos being defined in one place...

So that would only cause problems for people who had edited the
/etc/yum.slrepokeys file and they should know what they are doing!

  -- Jon