SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

April 2011

From:
Orion Poplawski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Orion Poplawski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 2011 07:47:07 -0600
On 04/05/2011 03:28 AM, Ahmed El Zein wrote:
> [...]

By any chance are you using DHCP with short lease times?  There was an
issue with clocks getting skewed during the install and leases expiring
and not getting renewed.  Looking at /tmp/anaconda.log and
/tmp/system.log from the VT2 terminal should tell you the story.

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  [log in to unmask]