SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

November 2008

From:
Faye Gibbins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Faye Gibbins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2008 09:48:03 +0000
We rsync our updates from SL and then move the java ones into a separate
repo to avoid recent problems with unsigned packages.

We then sign them with rpm v3, which with Sun java rpms is often the
only way.

Problem solved.

--

Please sign my petition:
http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/alcohol-buying/

Faye Gibbins, Computing Officer (Infrastructure Services)
       GeoS KB; Linux, Unix, Security and Networks.
Beekeeper  - The Apiary Project, KB -   www.bees.ed.ac.uk

   I grabbed at spannungsbogen before I knew I wanted it.

The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body,
registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336.