SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

December 2006

From:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2006 09:36:53 -0600
Jaroslaw Polok wrote:
> Hello All !
>
> Troy:
>
>> I have recompiled the driver for the 2.6.9-42.0.3EL kernel and put it in
>> the testing area.
>
> Please re-download updated version from http://cern.ch/~jpolok/ipw3945/
> .. I've fixed a typo in spec file (thanks to Richard, who also tested
> the driver: seems that it works with WEP now)
>
> Cheers
>
> jarek

Hi Jarek,
Because of the change I make to have it work in my script, the spec
change you made doesn't affect the rpm's I've already built.  So I'm
going to leave my rpm's up there, but I'll be sure to put that change
into the one's we finally release.
I haven't seen anything on the list, and nobody has replied back to me
privately saying whether it works or not.  So I still can't say if they
work or not yet.
Troy
Troy Dawson  [log in to unmask]  (630)840-6468