SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

November 2008

From:
Mark Stodola <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Stodola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2008 08:49:40 -0600
It can be found here:

http://dup.et.redhat.com/

The documentation for ddiskit is rather sparse.  I had to dig through
their scripts to understand a bit of it and get it to do what I really
wanted, but it does work!  I'd recommend using the new style with a spec
file and rpm building.  I've yet to try the depmod.conf overriding to
handle kernel updates when replacing a stock driver.  I'm still looking
for a way to roll either the update disk itself or what it generates
into the install media so it is hidden from the user altogether.

-Mark

--
Mr. Mark V. Stodola
Digital Systems Engineer