SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

January 2013

From:
Brett Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brett Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2013 14:45:31 +0000
I'd check DNS to make sure it points to where you want it (nslookup, ping, traceroute, mtr). Then I'd look in the apache access and error logs to see what is happening.  I believe you have the virtual host directive setup properly, except I usually do `ServerName www.mysite.com` and `ServerAlias mysite.com` but I don't think the order matters.

Brett Taylor

Systems Administrator

Center for Systems and Computational Biology

The Wistar Institute

3601 Spruce St.

Room 214

Philadelphia PA 19104

Tel: 215-495-6914

Sending me a large file? Use my secure dropbox:

[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">https:[log in to unmask]