SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

April 2011

From:
Nicolas Kovacs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 16 Apr 2011 21:13:52 +0200
Hi,

Until recently, I've only been using the system-config-securitylevel-tui
utility, because it's easy to use while covering all my needs.

Now I have to switch to a manual iptables configuration, because 1) the
system-config-securitylevel-tui utility has been "dumbed" down, and 2)
some of the things I want to do need a more fine-grained control.

What's the most "orthodox" (e. g. clean) solution to configure iptables
manually (in a script, somewhere) with SL ?

Cheers,

Niki Kovacs
7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Web  : http://www.microlinux.fr