SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

December 2010

From:
Rich Ercolani <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rich Ercolani <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2010 12:04:44 -0600
Hi world,
I'm running some tests on SL6 alpha, and I'd like to use systemtap to
instrument a few things on my running kernel.

Unfortunately, as far as I can see, the 6rolling/archive/debuginfo direct
ory
appears to be quite empty.

Are the debuginfo RPMs being built and not posted, or are they not being
built
for the alpha, and I get to rebuild my own kernel version to get debuginf
RPMs?

Thanks,
- Rich Ercolani
Sysadmin, Institute for Data-Intensive Engineering and Science, JHU