SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

April 2014

From:
"Howard, Chris" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Howard, Chris
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2014 15:27:04 +0000
I did a search of the archives of this group, keyword: Oracle.
Low and Behold, it looks like I am the
instigator of most such questions.

With the OpenSSL thing and the PCI thread, I'm thinking
that it would be really nice to be running SL 6.x instead
of 5.x these days.

But my reason for existence is Oracle and specifically
Oracle Application Server (iAS) 10g, until such time
as our application is upgraded to the new Oracle middleware
offering.

Is anyone running Oracle iAS 10g on SL 6.x?