SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

April 2013

From:
Akemi Yagi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Akemi Yagi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2013 12:04:00 -0700
On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 10:45 AM, g <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> i do not use forums, i do follow support list, so i/we need some answers.
(big snip)

> again, i do not use forums, nor do a lot of other post followers, so
> i/we are not aware.
(more snip)

What the OP should have done was to provide a link to his SL forum thread:

http://scientificlinuxforum.org/index.php?showtopic=2295&hl=

This way, people on the mailing list can see what has been asked and
tried already. The forum thread has useful info.

I also suggest looking around in the forums. You'd see many people
have received timely help in there. But more helpers would not hurt to
make that venue even a better place for obtaining support.

Akemi