SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

January 2015

From:
Steve Gaarder <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Gaarder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2015 09:23:01 -0500
This sounds like something we could do as a group effort, perhaps even as
a contribution to SL.  I have some computing power here that could be used
for the task.  I am about to deploy SL7 here and I think it more likely
than not that someone will ask for a TeX feature that is not in the
standard SL7 package.

Steve Gaarder
System Administrator, Dept of Mathematics
Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, USA