SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

December 2013

From:
Nico Kadel-Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nico Kadel-Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2013 20:19:24 -0500
On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 8:59 AM, Taylor Woods <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Just tried to update SL 6.4 Stella but I got these errors:
>
> GPG key retrieval failed: [Errno 14] Could not open/read
> file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-sl

That.... should be in place. What are you updating *from*? And did you
run out of disk space or something, or have some local manual
configuration process that may have deleted the "sl-release" package?

In a pnch, you could manually insall the "sl-release" package, or use
"yum install sl-release --nogpgcheck" to get it from the repository.