SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

January 2013

From:
Christopher Tooley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christopher Tooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2013 11:49:19 -0800
Another option is to install Google Chrome and get more recent versions of Flash provided for you by Google.  As far as I know, Google made an agreement with Adobe to allow Google to support Flash on linux - I'm willing to be corrected on this if someone has a source that negates this premise.

But yes, I agree that Flash is a hell hole of security flaws and problems.  I think most sites are starting to migrate to "HTML5", including some online game companies - hopefully we won't need Flash in the future.

-Chris