SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

March 2012

From:
"Alec T. Habig" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alec T. Habig
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2012 11:54:38 -0500
Tom Rosmond writes:
> I did 'yum downgrades' of  ImageMagick.i386 and  ImageMagick.x86_64, and
> this corrected the problem.  Has this happened to anyone else?  Who else
> should be notified?

Happened to us too.  Poking around online, one gets similar errors if
some of the supporting files in the ghostscript builds aren't installed
correctly, so I strongly suspect a simple build or specfile problem.

However, I didn't have time to debug it and went with the downgrade
workaround to save time (remember to put ghostscript in your "excludes"
list lest autoyum upgrade your downgrade!).

The proper thing to do would be to check TUV's bugzilla, and if there's
not already a bug report about it, to file one.

--
 	    Alec Habig, University of Minnesota Duluth Physics Dept.
		       http://neutrino.d.umn.edu/~habig/