SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

March 2005

From:
Michael Mansour <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Mansour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2005 11:57:40 +1000
Apologies for the thread hijack, but I'm eagerly waiting for the official
release of SL4 before starting to roll it out to my servers. Is it worth
just downloading the ISO's from 40rolling:

ftp://ftp.scientificlinux.org/linux/scientific/40rolling/iso/i386/

and just using those instead of waiting for the official release?

Michael.

------- End of Original Message -------