SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

April 2014

From:
Yasha Karant <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yasha Karant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2014 13:07:48 -0700
Have you looked at the professionally supported implementation of Wine:

http://www.codeweavers.com/

I have the Codeweavers package installed, but because of the limitations
of wine
(http://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/browse/name), I use the
resource more intensive route:
VirtualBox with MS Win (currently, 7 Pro) installed thereunder and MS
Win applications running "native" under
(virtualized) MS Win.

Yasha Karant