SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

August 2011

From:
"Johnson, Kent A (GE Healthcare)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johnson, Kent A (GE Healthcare)
Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 2011 10:23:42 -0400
Hi Tom et.al.

It didn't complain and apparently ignored the ksdevice= then.

In any case, the problem has been worked around for now, simply by
adding the --activate option to the KS network line.

Now, instead of NM popping up an edit query after disk partitioning, it
posts a message only before disk partitioning saying "NM is activating
eth0" and everything proceeds to work fine completely unattended.

Thanks to you and the others for your help and suggestions. I'm really
impressed by everyone's willingness to help on the list!

Best Regards,
kent