SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

July 2009

From:
Serguei Mokhov <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 30 Jul 2009 21:28:25 -0400
On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 7:59 PM, Keith Lofstrom<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> This affects us.  Imagine that all the CentOS users show up to use
> Scientific Linux.  Imagine all their maintainers and developers show
> up, too.

This is a good thing for SL, isn't it? Increase the user base,
I am sure Troy and Connie could use some help from the developers,
and then lead to the world dominance of SL :) This affects us
positively, IMHO, though perhaps there will be less "competition".

> Keith

Serguei Mokhov
http://www.cs.concordia.ca/~mokhov
http://marf.sf.net | http://sf.net/projects/marf