SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

March 2005

From:
Tom Rockwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tom Rockwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 13:36:06 -0500
Hi,

This is a simple issue, but one that I haven't been able to find a
resolution for.  Sorry for spamming the list for an application issue.

I'm using Thunderbird for email.  When a new message comes in, the list
of email messages doesn't automatically scroll so that the message is
visable in the message list.  In order to see the message subject, I
have to manually scroll the message list.  Is this the standard
behaviour?  Is there a setting to make the message list scroll to show
new messages?

Thanks,
Tom