SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

April 2009

From:
John Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 2009 09:19:43 +0100
I've just been fighting the same issue on a SL 4.7 system (kernel
2.6.9-78.0.17) and found the same solution. If you look inside
/etc/init.d/nfs you will see that sysctl is called to update
the appropriate parameters. However this does not work, and I did
discover that the parameters do not exist when the "sysctl -w" is
done.

John