SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

November 2008

From:
Yannick Patois <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yannick Patois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2008 16:24:10 +0100
Hi,

Troy Dawson a écrit :
> Well it looks like it's failling on the partitioning section.

Anaconda shouldnt partition anything, partitions are already made.

> What do you have in that section?

part /boot --onpart sdb1 --noformat
part swap --onpart sdb2 --noformat
part / --onpart sdb3 --noformat

Is what's in there, I can send you my whole ks file if you have time to
look at.

> Depending on what you have set in kickstart, and what is already on the
> disk, there can occasionally be problems.

But what is this hardcoded /dev/tty6? If I try to read or write to tty6
from the console (where anaconda is running) I get an I/O error, so I
dont understand how the code can work anyway.

I'm trying to understand what I do wrong, and trying various things, but
nothing yet...

Thanks,

	Yannick