SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

March 2005

From:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 13:36:27 -0600
Tom Rockwell wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is a simple issue, but one that I haven't been able to find a
> resolution for.  Sorry for spamming the list for an application issue.
>
> I'm using Thunderbird for email.  When a new message comes in, the list
> of email messages doesn't automatically scroll so that the message is
> visable in the message list.  In order to see the message subject, I
> have to manually scroll the message list.  Is this the standard
> behaviour?  Is there a setting to make the message list scroll to show
> new messages?
>
> Thanks,
> Tom
Hi Tom,
I seem to only have this happen sometime's, but I do know what you're
talking about.  It's just that now that I'm looking for it I don't see
it, maybe that means it got fixed.
Which version of thunderbird are you running?  And where did you get it?
Troy
Troy Dawson  [log in to unmask]  (630)840-6468