SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

December 2006

From:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2006 10:38:36 -0600
Howdy,
So, I'm trying to run tux (the web server) on S.L. 4.x (currently 4.4).
I can run it if I have selinux turned off, but I really want to run it
with selinux still on.
I'm willing to have selinux completely ignore tux, that is a possiblity,
but it won't even do that.  I've tweaked with all the "http" seetings in
selinux with no effect, and all other settings I could track down while
going through the logs and errors, all with no luck.

Has anyone gotten tux to work with selinux turned on in S.L. 4.x (or
RHEL4 or CentOS4)?

I've googled till I'm blue, and just can't find a solution.

Thanks
Troy
Troy Dawson  [log in to unmask]  (630)840-6468