SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

June 2004

From:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 09:29:47 -0500
Hi Steve,
Yes, there is a new certificate in the pipeline.
There is actually a new plone server in the pipeline (I've been told this,
let's cross our fingers or whatever you want to do for luck).  The new server
will have the name www.scientificlinux.org, and we will work on getting a
working certificate for it.
That is the plan.  Unfortunatly we're having to do with what we've got for the
time being.
Troy