SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

January 2009

From:
Faye Gibbins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Faye Gibbins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2009 10:42:40 +0000
Why not a benzene ring?
With 6 carbon atoms each with 6 protons and 6 neutrons.

Not to scale of course.

Then it could be 666, the OS of the Beast.

:-)

Faye

--

Please sign my petition:
http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/alcohol-buying/

Faye Gibbins, Computing Officer (Infrastructure Services)
      GeoS KB; Linux, Unix, Security and Networks.
Beekeeper  - The Apiary Project, KB -   www.bees.ed.ac.uk

   I grabbed at spannungsbogen before I knew I wanted it.
                  (x(x_(X_x(O_o)x_x)_X)x)

The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body,
registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336.