SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

August 2012

From:
Conan Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Conan Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2012 08:16:48 -0600
Linux in a VM is too slow... I work at home a lot, writing high end vis
sims for real time stuff... In fact, if I could afford Redhawk RT linux,
I would buy it, but alas, I cant... Also, I don't care about gaming,
etc...  I only want to retain windows to sync my ipad/iphone/ipod...
Shameful I know, but thats the truth...