SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

December 2007

From:
Yannick Patois <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yannick Patois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2007 09:54:55 +0100
Hi,

I'm installing my machines through PXE (in fact using Quattor).

I've a new storage machine, and when I stated the installation I had the
suprise to see it hang somewhere. So I went to the machine room, plugged
a screen and keyboard and read (something like) "/de/sdb has some GPT
table, I cant do much with it unless you reformat it. Do it [Yes] [Ignore]".

Well, if Anaconda would have carefully read its config file, it would
have seen that the only partitions I'm dealing with are on /dev/sda (the
rest is storage and Anaconda should keep its hands out of it).

Is there a way to say that in the kickstart file so that I'm not
prompted for this at install?

Thanks for any help,

	Yannick

--
Yannick Patois <[log in to unmask]>
IPHC - IN2P3 / CNRS - 23 rue du Loess 67037 Strasbourg