SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

March 2011

From:
Rachid Ayad <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rachid Ayad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2011 09:00:27 -0800
  Thank you troy for your answers. Yes i will try this and also I just
found the 5.5 iso I saved a year agao and will use it as I lost my
5.5 dvds I burn a year ago.

Do you advise us to use sl6 instead or is too early to use it .... as we
will use our linux linux boxes for a research collaboration and we need
all the programs run well there.

  Rachid