SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

November 2008

From:
Mark Stodola <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Stodola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2008 08:09:52 -0600
You are going to want to use the referrer.  This site might get you
started: http://borkweb.com/story/apache-rewrite-cheatsheet
If you need more info, check apache's docs or hit up your search engine.
The other option is to use apache's virtual hosting and separate the
sites out from the start; then put the rules in the config file instead
of relying on htaccess.

Cheers,
Mark

Mr. Mark V. Stodola