SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

March 2007

From:
Art Wildman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Art Wildman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2007 14:01:47 -0400
RHEL4 Step-by-Step Guide - Keyboard Shortcuts
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-4-Manual/step-guide/ap-keyboard-shortcuts.html
http://linux-newbie.dotsrc.org/html/lnag.html#6.Linux%20Shortcuts%20and%20Commands|outline
http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Use_Multimedia_Keys

HOWTO Advanced Mouse - Gentoo Linux Wiki
http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Advanced_Mouse

Firefox Help: Keyboard & Mouse Shortcuts
http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/keyboard
http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/mouse
http://www.mouserunner.com/FF_Shortcuts1Printable.html
http://www.7is7.com/software/firefox/shortcuts.html

Many Firefox Addons & Tweaks can reconfigure keyboard & mouse bindings.
This makes it is quite easy to confuse and override the default linux or
window-manager mouse/keyboard behavior.
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Mouse_tips
http://www.thetlog.net/2006/07/28/firefox-tip-closing-tabs-with-middle-click-on-linux/

Firefox - Keyconfig extension
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Keyconfig_extension
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Keyboard_shortcut_registry_for_extension_authors_(Firefox)

Firefox - TabMixPlus settings
http://tmp.garyr.net/help/

All-in-One Gestures - Firefox Add-ons
https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/12/
Firefox Mouse Gestures - Firefox Add-ons
https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/39/

-HTH Art