SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

August 2017

From:
Serguei Mokhov <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2017 20:19:32 -0400
On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 3:18 PM, O'Neal, Miles <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Depending on schedule (for one thing), I'm interested.

Ditto.

Having taught Linux/Unix programming and including bits of
administration for awhile on one side and lots of publication writing
on the other, I can contribute. My significant other used to ask even
about scripting before, but our home environment is hybrid across
multiple OSes.

Not sure what Keith's plans are, I'd suggest writing this guide on
Github using LaTeX.

It has to be retitled though to be more inclusive and widely scoped in audience.

e.g.,

Linux Survival Guide for Your Significant Other

or

Linux Survival Guide for Your Significant Other and Your Children :)

or

Linux Survival Guide for Non-Techies

I suppose "Linux Widowers Guide" will indeed sell too.

-s

--
Serguei Mokhov
http://www.cs.concordia.ca/~mokhov