SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

July 2013

From:
Andras Horvath <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andras Horvath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2013 12:17:58 +0200
May I take the chance to promote one of my solution regarding changing colors in photos? Though it is a tiny command line solution, still if one doesn't intend to spend much time by fixing colors manually, I created a fully automatic solution to adjust the saturation, gamma and contrast in a photo (C, GPL'd open source). Though it has nothing to do with the subject in features or whatsoever, I reckon it may be a frequent task to do for many and should not by all means use a foreign repo but just compile it or use the static version.

http://log69.com/aaphoto_en.html
https://github.com/log69/aaphoto

Cheers.