SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

June 2009

From:
Ron Rechenmacher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 1 Jun 2009 02:23:40 -0500
Hi Urs,
Thank you so much.
Yes, Fermilab is using a cisco vpn server and I was able to follow your
directions to use vpnc with minor tweaks (including the small
profile.vpnc -> profile.conf correction you sent out; Thanks).

I used vpnc 0.5.3-1.el5.rf from the dag repo.
I had to make sure cisco-decrypt was in my path so the pcf2vpnc command
would not bark.  I had to chmod +x /etc/vpnc/vpnc-script (seems like an
rpm install issue).

Thanks again,
Ron