SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

April 2013

From:
Charles Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Charles Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2013 08:39:55 -0700
On 04/11/2013 02:26, John Pilkington wrote:
> [...]

Thanks for the post. Unfortunately, this does not seem to be related to my issue. In any case, disabling sshd is not an option for me as I use this system sometimes as headless. As I said before, I can get the KDE login panel to appear by hitting CTRL-ALT-DEL and then ESC.  I have no X errors and only KDM errors which I quoted above from /var/log/messages.

Can anybody give me a clue as to where and/or what to look for to fix this?

Is there any other mail list or forum that would be able to get to the developers about this?

Thanks.