SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

July 2009

From:
"Brunner, Brian T." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brunner, Brian T.
Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 2009 10:26:19 -0400
Write it please, in 3-part harmony:

RH-<->Centos
Centos<->SL
SL<->RH

This would give the astute reader a snapshot of what each provides that the other doesn't, the differences in philosophy between SL (vs RH) and Centos (vs RH).

We're only in competetion with Micro$oft, and if we supported more of the LARGE set of POPULAR games, we'd be more attractive.