SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

November 2016

From:
Yasha Karant <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yasha Karant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Nov 2016 23:33:05 -0800
 From a colleague:

Your mail client doesn’t play nicely with mine (Mac Mail).
As you can see by the screen snap, it doesn’t wrap text and includes the
long version of headers on forwarded messages.
As a result, I sometimes don’t read stuff from you because it’s too
annoying to scroll and scroll…

End quote.

A web search does not reveal anything about this issue.  I do not have
an Apple MacOS X box; all Linux and MS Win Thunderbird users do not
SMTP server for sending email.  Is there a (SL) Thunderbird
configuration that is more Mac Mail friendly?

Yasha Karant