SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

March 2012

From:
Mark Stodola <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Stodola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2012 16:29:30 -0500
I've never attempted to set system wide/global preferences for Firefox,
but am now looking into how to do it.  Google has not been very kind in
shedding light on the subject as all of the solutions site different
file locations and names.

I'm just looking to set the default homepage for now.  Is anyone
successfully doing this?  Has it changed from Firefox 3.0, 3.6, and the
current packaged 10?

A working example and file path would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Mark
--
Mr. Mark V. Stodola