SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

February 2015

From:
Pat Riehecky <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pat Riehecky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2015 15:28:03 -0600
On 02/18/2015 03:22 PM, Steve Gaarder wrote:
> Are the SL Errata available in any sort of machine-parseable form?
> The Errata page has a nice pretty presentation, but what I'd like is a
> list of errata, their severity, and what packages are involved, all in
> a format that I can parse with a Perl script or equivalent.  Is such a
> thing available?
>
> thanks,
>
> Steve Gaarder
> System Administrator, Dept of Mathematics
> Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, USA

Does:
http://ftp.scientificlinux.org/linux/scientific/6x/x86_64/updates/security/repodata/updateinfo.xml

meet your needs?

Similar files available for the base os and fastbugs for SL6 and SL7.

Source code for the tool that makes this at:
https://cdcvs.fnal.gov/redmine/projects/python-updateinfo/repository

RPM packaged at: http://ftp.scientificlinux.org/linux/scientific/6x/addons/

Pat

--