SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

March 2011

From:
Clint Bowman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Clint Bowman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2011 09:00:01 -0700
So how do those who prefer mail lists see the material posted on
the forum?  If that material isn't automatically forwarded to the
appropriate mail list, a large portion of the community will be
unaware of important topics.  It would seem that the forum would be
much the poorer without their contributions.

Clint

--
Clint Bowman			INTERNET:	[log in to unmask]
Air Quality Modeler		INTERNET:	[log in to unmask]

         USPS:           PO Box 47600, Olympia, WA 98504-7600
         Parcels:        300 Desmond Drive, Lacey, WA 98503-1274